The foundation programme is a pre-university course specifically designed for international students who do not meet the University of East Anglia's academic and/or English language requirements for direct entry to year 1 of an undergraduate degree. Achieving the specified progression grades guarantees direct entry to a wide range of degree programmes at the University of East Anglia.
For further details and information on how to apply visit the INTO UEA website by clicking on the subject links below:
- International Foundation in Business, Economics, Society and Culture
- International Foundation in Computing with Management
- International Foundation in Humanities and Law
- International Foundation in Mathematics and Actuarial Science
- International Foundation in General Science
- International Foundation in Pharmacy, Biomedicine and Health
- International Foundation in Physical Sciences and Mathematics
DisclaimerWhilst the University will make every effort to offer the modules listed, changes may sometimes be made arising from the annual monitoring, review and update of modules and regular (five-yearly) review of course programmes. Where this activity leads to significant (but not minor) changes to programmes and their constituent modules, there will normally be prior consultation of students and others. It is also possible that the University may not be able to offer a module for reasons outside of its control, such as the illness of a member of staff or sabbatical leave. Where this is the case, the University will endeavour to inform students.
How to Apply
We canâ€™t wait to hear from you. Just pop any questions about this course into the form below and our enquiries team will answer as soon as they can.
telephone +44 (0)1603 591515